So yesterday my mom had to pick Callie up from daycare. Since this is the first week at the new daycare we are all still learning the ropes. She goes in and goes to the room and no Callie. I guess they had moved her to the room next door because her regular teacher had a family emergency. No biggie. So she sees my mom standing at the door and starts crawling and screaming (a happy scream, mind you) to the door. In the meantime, I guess the teacher tells my mom she will have to go back out front and sign her out before she can take her. My mom said when she came back Callie was standing at the door behind the gate with her head hanging down and big crocodile tears. So pitiful!! She said as soon as she said her name she looked up and was smiling and waving bye to the rest of the kids. Cute cute cute!!
To move on to the rockin' part. If you read my post yesterday then you know that I have a long commute home....and Michael was working yesterday so I stopped by my mom's to pick up Callie AND Winston (cause my mom went and got him after work so he wouldn't be alone - HA!!) I walk in the house and my mom has dinner on the table and Callie is sitting in her high chair eating. NICE!!!! While I am eating she goes on to give Callie a bath and dries her hair with the hair dryer and curls it with the curling iron. WTF??? It was cute though!
When I got home all I had to do was give her a bottle and her breathing treatment and then I sacked out in the recliner. Yeah...not that it was all that relaxing with 25 boxes piled up around me from the move but nonetheless it was nice to just sit down for a few minutes and chill.
I think I'm gonna like my mom picking Callie up if I can get a repeat!! Is this what it would be like to have a wife? If so....I am GAME!!!!
2 comments:
OMG I am LMAO about is this what it would be like to have a wife!! ha!!! Curling iron w/ a 1 y/o?! wow.. brave woman!! Did you take any pics?
that is so sweet your mom DOES rock!
OMG Im LOL @ the curling iron!? LOL Thats awesome! Your mom does rock!!!
Post a Comment