Friday, April 29, 2011

My two new best friends...

Our old washer and dryer were like 10 years old....nothing really wrong with them, but who doesn't want a sparkly new red front load pair?  So when Michael agreed to let me spend some of the tax return on these puppies you better believe I was at the store before he finished saying the 'k' in 'ok'.  I LOVE THEM!  I love them almost as much as I do my hair dryer!  Callie is obsessed with pushing buttons on them.  I'm expecting any day that she will push something and I will not know how to 'undo' it. 





 And here is a picture of my little sweetheart hunting eggs!!  It started pouring rain right as the kids grabbed the last few eggs!  So while I was certain it was going to be a bust...it didn't end up being so bad!


 Michael starts working Sundays and Thursdays starting this weekend.  I had so enjoyed him being home on the weekends this month!  (he had been working Mondays and Fridays)  Ahh well...all good things must come to an end...  I guess the same applies to this post?  Have a great weekend!!

mjr

1 comment:

mesa said...

yay! you are back blogging! love the Easter pic of Callie and woohoo about that new washer and dryer! love it! our tax return is going to a new PC and laptop. Let's shoot for mid-Oct Disney um..K? K!