So here's what we have so far. The invitations are out and the theme is Elmo and it's going to be July 11th. We've rented a bouncy house. This one to be exact. So the location and major entertainment is covered. So I am going to order the cake on Friday. It's just the big azzz Elmo head that you've seen everywhere. Nothing fancy there. As for the menu...I am scaling back from last year. You may thing WHA?? when you see the list...but yes, friends....this is scaling back to me! LOL Last year I served a full meal. This year I am giving them a 'sandwich' type option and then just appetizer/finger food stuff.
Here is the menu so far - pulled pork sandwiches, hot dogs, BLT pasta salad, asian slaw, spinach & artichoke dip, mexican dip, fruit tray, veggie tray, couple kinds of chips, and drinks!! Hopefully this will be MUCH less trouble and expense than last year. Course, the guest list was cut in half this year too! So that's that!
I ordered the CUTEST little dress and hairbow you have ever seen!! Here is the dress and bow.


Here is a link to the ebay listing of the favors that I ordered. That was one of the things I was a little slow on. These are super cute and I hope people like them. I will probably print out some type of label or something that says 'Thanks for coming to my party! Love, Callie' Hopefully I can get it all worked out!!
1 comment:
so super cute- everything! I cannot wait to see the pics! Emi is on her way to being an Elmo-lover. Maybe I will steal your ideas for next year but I already told Will it will NOT be as big as the 1st birthday! NOWAY! you are goin all out girl! It will be so much fun!
Post a Comment