Friday, October 3, 2008

Am I a toddler again or what????

So last night I whizzed in the bed. Yes, you heard that (or read it) right. I pissed the bed. Me, a 31 year old woman....I did just that! LOL I don't know what the deal was.

When I first woke up I thought...'Man, I am not dying to pee like usual. That ROCKS!' LMAO Little did I know that I was about to discover Niagra Falls in my underwear. Holy Hannibel! When I stood up I felt something dripping on my feet. At first I got scared and figured I was surely bleeding to death. So I ran for the bathroom and I know it was dripping along the way. I was like 'Great, blood all over the carpet.' When I got to the bathroom I looked down and whatever it was on my feet was clear. Did my water just break? No, wait...I am not pregnant! LMAO So I take my underwear off to get in the shower (and to investigate...who am I kidding?) and I had to perform a sniff test. YIKES!! It was confirmed...it was urine and I had officially pissed the bed. Aye ya ya!

Michael got up later to get ready for work and I told him what happened. First thing out of his mouth was 'DID YOU GET THE BED WET???' Umm...you aren't worried about my bladder? Just about the bed? So I checked and I didn't get the bed wet. How does that happen? How can my underwear be so wet and the bed completely dry? It's a mystery to me.

So what happened to me? Did I dream I was on the toilet? Is this the start of incontinence? I never had that problem during or even right after pregnancy.

Guess this is gonna stay a mystery and I am going to invest in some Depends and a carpet cleaner! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG LMAO! No offense, Mitzi, but ha ha ha. Glad the bed wasn't wet.